What Type of Equipment Do We Use?
One of the most common questions we get asked as photographers and videographers is “what type of equipment do you use?” It’s a good question and I can certainly understand why clients ask. Though the artist (photographer/videographer) is more important than the tool (camera + lens), there’s no doubt about equipment making a difference in quality. Not only will high quality equipment make the end-product look better, but it’s also a sign of professionalism. While a good camera doesn’t equate to a good photographer, and a bad camera doesn’t equate to a bad photographer, the quality of equipment used gives you a good idea of the level of professionalism you can expect from them. Instead of just listing our equipment here, we also made a video showing you some of the equipment we use so you can actually see it with your own eyes.
Our Photo/Video Equipment List
- Canon EOS C100 Cinema Camera with Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Canon XA20 Professional Camcorder
- Canon 6D
- Canon Rebel T5i Digital SLR with 18-135mm STM Lens
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/4.0L IS USM Zoom Lens
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Canon 600EX-RT Speedlite Flash
- YONGNUO 600EX-RT Speedlite Flash
- Gary Fong’s Light Sphere (speedlite diffuser)
- Manfrotto Fluid Head Tripod
- Manfrotto Fluid Monopod
- Sennheiser EW112P G3 Wireless Lav
w/ upgraded Countryman B3 mic
- Zoom H4N Digital Multitrack Recorder
- Genaray LED-6200T Variable-Color On-Camera LED Light
- Audio-Technica AT875R Shotgun Mic
- Zacuto C100 Z-Finder Pro Optical Viewfinder for Canon C100
- Glidecam HD-4000 Hand-Held Camera Stabilizer
- Westcott Ice Light
We hope our equipment list helps you get know us a little better. Each item links to where you can buy it on Amazon and if you do I will receive a small affiliate-commission, but that’s not the main reason why the links are there. They’re there so you can easily find out more information about the equipment we use, including reviews.
Keep in mind, this is just a list of some of the equipment we use the most. We do not guarantee we’ll bring or use all of this equipment if you book us. However, if you have any questions about our equipment list or what equipment we’d be using for your event, or you’d like to book us, feel free to contact us and we’ll be glad to go over everything with you in detail.